The Lamarr Williamson School of Photography
Continuing Education for Professional Photographers
About The Lamarr Williamson School of Photography
- The Lamarr School, a official PPA Affiliate School, provides hands-on education opportunities in small class settings. Most classes have a maximum 15 attendees. Classes are located in South Carolina.
- The Lamarr School classes are focused on the interests of seasoned professional photographers and those photographers aspiring to be professionals.
- Classes include the craft, art and business of photography.
- The traditional 4-5 day Lamarr School classes are in-depth and hands-on. We will offer 3 classes in September 2017. Nationally recognized speakers are utilized during these 4-5 day classes.
- The Lamarr School offers you the opportunity to further your photography skills, improve your business and establish connections with other photographers and industry leaders.
- The benefits go beyond hands-on education! You’ll discover ways to grow your business.
- You’ll get inspired to try new creative ideas, explore new lighting, be more efficient and creative with post processing and change the way you work and interact with clients.
- Limited class size guarantees great opportunities to interact with speakers and attendees, build friendships and relationships.
- The energy at these events makes them fun. There is plenty of time to socialize and build relationships.
- The highly qualified speakers offer detailed and accurate information and answers.
- Investing in The Lamarr School classes is an investment in you, your business and your life.
- Earn Merits toward PPA degrees.
- Earn Continuing Education merits that are required to maintain your Certified Professional Photographer designation.
- Don’t get left behind in this ever-evolving profession.